For the group we can offer you 1 ticket free for each 20 paid tickets
Tarife 2022/23 Download
All prices in € incl. VAT plus € 5,- deposit charge for the chip card.
If the validity of a ski pass extends over several tariffs, a mixed price is calculated.
- Submission of a written registration of the group (letterhead with name and address of the organization or PDF "Registration groups").
- List of participants (please include the names of the participants as well as the date of birth for children, youths and seniors!)
- Please return the registration form and the list of participants to email@example.com 1 week before arrival.
- Ski passes must be valid in the same period
- cash payment when picking up your ski passes
- advance payment per bank transfer (about 14 days before your arrival) to our bank account: Bank für Tirol u. Vorarlberg, BIC= BTVAAT22; IBAN= AT16 1600 0001 0012 2200. When picking up your ski passes please show transfer voucher.
- payment with debit card or credit card when picking up your ski passes. Please pay attention to the limits of your cards.
Also the landlord of your accommodation can pay and pick up the ski passes for guests.
COLLECTION OF THE TICKETS
The skipasses can be purchased at all our ticket offices in St. Anton am Arlberg.
(Galzigbahn, Rendlbahn, Nassereinbahn and St. Christoph next to the St. Christophbahn.)
The cash desks are open daily from 8.00 h to 16.30 h.
At the ticket offices Galzigbahn and Nassereinbahn the skipasses are available in advance the day before the first validate from 14.00 h to 19.00 h (high season on Saturday and Sunday until 20.00 h).
The skipasses can be paid in cash or with credit card (Master, Diners, Visa, Amex) when you pick up the ticket or you can transfer the amount onto our account in advance. If you like the pay the skipasses in advance by bank transfer, the bank transfer should be free of bank charges to the Arlberger Bergbahnen AG.
Parking for busses
For accessing the skiing area we recommend the Nasserein cable car (eastern entrance to St. Anton), next to it a large parking area is located.
The ski passes can be picked up directly at the Nasserein cable car cash desk.
More parking areas for busses you can find at bypass street at Bauhof St. Anton am Arlberg or the old Rendl cable car. All parking areas are charged (€ 20,00 per day/bus or € 7,00 per day/car).
Please consider the no parking zone at the ski bus terminal west!
Rates/Season times/Regulations: Changes possible! Provisional Status as of 25/08/2022.
The prices listed here are based on calculations carried out in August 2022. However, actual developments of the key cost factors used in the calculation of these prices (e.g. energy costs, inflation etc.) cannot be estimated
at present. For this reason, it is possible that the prices may need to be re-calculated in the event of corresponding increases. We therefore reserve the right to adjust the prices for ski passes at a later date – but of course not
retrospectively after the purchase of a ski pass. In all cases, the price notified at this (later) date shall be payable.
Otherwise we refer to our General Terms and Conditions of Business, which can be found at www.skiarlberg.at.